The Soundrangers Wind sound effects library contains sounds from our "Wind" master category. Included are 90 unique wind sound effects (115 total which includes longer edits) prestinely recorded on two continents using state of the art field recording gear from Grace, Sanken, Shure and more. Available in .wav format and 44/16, 48/24 and high def 96/24 sample/bit rates. We've also included a set of mono files for 3d positional environments. All files with the exception of the wind gusts are authored to loop if your production requires it. This collection is DOWNLOADABLE, and also available on USB drive if you prefer shipping. To purchase, select and add the collection to your cart and checkout. Once your order has been processed, you'll receive an email containing a link to your download. Or, if you prefer a USB drive, the drive will be sent to your current address via the USPS.
- Wind gusts
- Harsh, mountainous wind
- Cold, blustery wind
- Wind blowing through trees and foliage
- Desert wind
- Whistling wind
- Hollow, howling wind
- 90 Unique Wind sound effects (115 total files)
- .Wav format with 44/16, 48/24 and 96/24 sample/bit rates included
- Full metadata embedded for Soundminer, Netmix, Basehead compatibility
- A set of mono files for 3D positional environments
- Downloadable after transaction is complete, or shipped on flash drive
- Built by professional sound designers, specifically for modern media
- Recorded using high definition gear including Grace, Sanken, Shure and more. Buffered using Rycote wind jams!